1.3
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

First occasion was through MA Chenlong who never supplied a download link and activation so I tried again from the Aunsoft Site and got Digital River who was another vendor.This time I got a link but that failed each time it was used.

Been in touch with SWreg who grabbed my money about sorting out the problem but after several sent emails have had no response whatsoever. This definitely proves that lightning can strike twice on the one site. I've had Avangate return the money from MA Chenlong back to my Paypal account and am now dealing through my Bank to organise a dispute with SWreg about the ripoff. I then thought I'd try another brand of software that does the same thing and chose Acrok blu-ray Ripper and was about to purchase when I discovered Mycommerce is the Vendor on their site.

After a little investigation I found that Digital River/SWreg anf Mycommerce are part and parcel and work together.

There was no way I was putting my head on the chopping block twice so Digital River could have a second ***.Are there any honest Vendors out there is my question.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Total lack of customer service with no resonse given to emails, Still no response.

Had an Experience with Digital River?

Comments

eaglem

Since I have still had absolutely no response from this group and yesterday bought Winavi Blu-ray Ripper from a reputable vendor I'll change my mind on getting the Aunsoft Blu-ray Ripper and activation code from Digital River/SWreg and request a full refund instead. I've organised with my Bank to raise a dispute due to fraudulant activities by this group.

to eaglem #1362987

The good news is my Bank has refunded in full my outlay to Digital River and will take the fight to them.

to eaglem #1368198

I received a letter from the Bank on Friday stating they are still waiting for a response from Digital River/ SWREG/ My Commerce in resolving the issue. Personally I don't think they'll get a response from this group and the money will be written off. Never again will I be tempted to buy from this group.