Another case of "If it looks too good to be true if must not be" 11:11 REPORT ABUSE
I ordered a special promotion from Digital river for PDF+Scan suite 2013 for $139.95
which also offered a coupon to enable me to purchase Microsoft Office professional 2013 for $9.95. However when trying to order the Office professional I am told by Microsoft support that I have to be employed by a company and use that company's email address to take advantage of the offer. I am retired so can't do that Nobody and Nuance or Digital River seems to be aware of this provision and ifs not mentioned in their email ad. To me this is fraudulent. I am attempting to cancel the entire order. I hope that goes through. I don't want to have to take any legal action if I can avoid it.
meal 3/28113 9 23AM
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "My Paypal account has been limited and paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar, more than 180 days have been passed but i cannot get my money Hello My..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "Do not get sucked into a franchise you cannot manage because of cut throat profits and unfair treatment of dealers. Not only that type of behavior, but also hiding..."
- "On June 7th we made a simple drop-off to have a chipped diamond replaced in Emily’s wedding ring. We were told that her ring repair was covered under a service..."
- "I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages. after two years with this..."