Another case of "If it looks too good to be true if must not be" 11:11 REPORT ABUSE
I ordered a special promotion from Digital river for PDF+Scan suite 2013 for $139.95
which also offered a coupon to enable me to purchase Microsoft Office professional 2013 for $9.95. However when trying to order the Office professional I am told by Microsoft support that I have to be employed by a company and use that company's email address to take advantage of the offer. I am retired so can't do that Nobody and Nuance or Digital River seems to be aware of this provision and ifs not mentioned in their email ad. To me this is fraudulent. I am attempting to cancel the entire order. I hope that goes through. I don't want to have to take any legal action if I can avoid it.
meal 3/28113 9 23AM
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "Beware of Orlando Florida Credit Repair - StateWide Credit Repair! Full of false advertisements!!! My wife and I paid this company a flat fee of $450.00 to repair our credit to remove..."
- "We purchased a brand new Jayco FLQS in April 2016. It was in the shop for warranty work for 9 days. One of the few things thing that..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."