I ordered a product and was asked if I wanted to purchase "Dowload Insurance for 5.99 extra" I said No because I knew I would download it and save it to my backup filer and DVD.At 1.19GB of a 1.2GB download the download said "File cannot be downloaded please try again".

I clicked try again and the message repeated. I did this 3 more times.

One the forth time it took me to a web page and said "Download attempts exceeded you can only download this application 5 times." I haven't downloaded it once!Now I am out 29.99 for software unless I give Digital River another $6.00.

I reccomend you just find your product somewhere else and boycott these bastards.

Had an Experience with Digital River?

Comments

You can call their toll free number and ask them to reset your download attempts. They will surely reset it up 2 years from the date of purchase.

dauphan129

So after 72 hours I was responded to by email and Digital river changed the download to 0 so I could actually download it. I am still very upset however as why digital download if it will take longer than going to the store. I chose the digital download so I could use the product right away.