Digital River Inc which runs the website for sales of software by Nuance.They have false advertising and poor customers service.

I purchased Paperport 11 online as an upgrade to my paperport 9. It advertised it as being a downloadable item with an option to purchase a backup CD. After not being able to download this and the only email was for a free PDF download I called only to find out that this is only sold as a hard copy and not downloadable. I requested my order to be cancelled.

This was just shortly after my purchase. I was informed that the item had already been shipped. Impossible right! When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told that they did not have one on duty.

That I would have to wait 5 more hours. What the heck? Well their customer service is handled my agents in the Philippines. Today I received and email stating that I had a refund in the amount of $10.76 not for my total order of $96.89.

They now inform me that I will have to deny the shipping and wait for it to be returned and then another 5-7 business day from that before the apply for a refund. This is a rip off company do not give them your credit card.

Fraud.....

Review about: Digital River Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Digital River?

Comments